Figs Pudding with Custard
- 1 glass of flour,
- 1 cup of powdered sugar,
- 3 eggs,
- 6-7 pieces of dried figs
- 1 package of baking soda,
- 1 cup of coarse chopped walnuts.
For the pudding:
- 1 lt milk (5 cups milk), </ li>
- 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar, </ li>
- 2 tablespoons flour, </ li>
- 2 tablespoons starch, </ li>
- 1.5 tablespoons butter, </ li>
- 1 pack of cream shampoo. </ li>
- 1.5 cups warm water, </ li>
- Half a cup of granulated sugar, </ li>
- 1 tablespoon nescafe. </ li>
For caviar, the dried figs are kept in warm water for 10 minutes and chopped.
Put powdered sugar and egg in a bowl and beat well. Add flour and baking powder and mix. Finally add the dried fig and walnut and knead again. Bake in a preheated 180 ° oven until the cake turns red.
Put a coarse warm water, powdered sugar and nescafe for the sherbet and mix well. Pour the sherbet over the warm cakes before baking.
For the pudding, put the ingredients except the pots and cream, and cook until it is dark. Add the powder cream shaker by mixing in the oven.
After pouring on a hot custard cake and cooling and cooling, you can serve the Pudding Figs.